Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Challenge

Don't forget  - Challenge

September Challenge                    Tag #SQ1963sep12

http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/2012/09/september-challenge.html

I am really into making crafting different types of background paper - normally I use solid cardstock for my backgrounds - I want to challenge you to make your own background papers.  I also like to use silhouettes with these because the background paper makes the silhouette POP.

Here are a few that I've created in the last few weeks - enjoy!!!

Post so that I can see your efforts - I always love to learn something new.

I'm adding a few new cards I have made for this challenge.

This little Beauty is from Floppy Latte "Oriental Beauty"
 http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/


 The above image I distressed the background behind the silhouette with several Ink pads.

 The background was made by using shaving cream and Ink refills - kinda cool, but a little messy.

What do you think?



I found these two digital's on Floppy Latte - check out their site at http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/

I colored the fairy with Copic Markers
the background of green & yellow - I used Adirondac alcohol inks in a spritzer.  The purple and green paper is from my stash of unknowns

The back ground of pinks greens & blues was made by using Adirondack Inks and a spritzer

This stampset is from Stampin Up - Christmas deer - The immediate background behind the deer is done by distressing white card stock with an inkpad.  The main background is a technique called pillowtop -- I have a tutorial for this on my blog.

Happy stamping!!!!!   Please post a comment with your blog so I can see your cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment