Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Good Morning - What a Terrific Tuesday!!!!





We got back late last night from the Beach and I'm running a little late today!  sorry

I have two cards to share with you this morning.  I'm also working on a few cards using the the new September exclusive kit - Halloween from Floppy Latte - I hope to have those up later this afternoon.


Here's the first - I made this one for my sister-In-Law, Sharon - She always invites us to go with them to Panama City each Labor Day weekend.




I used Copic Markers to color, added ribbon from my unknown stash and matted with Stampin Up paper Daffodil Delight & Concord Crush paper.  Copic Marker colors used YG97, YG03, BV00, BV02 & BV08. Digital Stamp Roses from Floppy Latte.


The next card uses digital Image Dandy Flower from Floppy Latte.  I colored with Copic Markers and matted with StampinUp paper Daffodil Delight.  Copic markers used YG97, Y13, Y19, YR12, E04, E18 & BG01

I also had to add one sunset picture from our trip!!!!!! Happy Stamping
SusieQue
Panama City Beach, Fl September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment