Sunday, September 9, 2012

Explore

It's been a few days since I blogged, but I've been working on some new stuff.


This is a cute digital I picked up from Broken Road - Too cute "A Day at the Races"  -  I added the word Explore, because boys always like to explore.

I colored the image with Copic Markers - E04, E33, C1, C5, W1, W3, R46, BG72 & B00.  I sponged a little Ink from a Stampin Up Ink Pad Sky blue around the image and trimmed with a few scraps


                Escape, Discover, Get Away, Refresh & Explore
This card was made for ME!  I love all the sentiments!!

The suitcase image came from Tiddly Ink.  The sentiments are an old Stampin Up set.  The clock image came from a Tim Holtz set.

I distressed the backgrounds with Tim Hold Distress Walnut, Stampin Up Early Expresso and Crumb Cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment