JUST ONE MORE DAY! The Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog begins tomorrow, June 2, at Noon, Mountain. Do you have your wish list ready?
BLENDABILITIES UPDATE: The Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers will not be available for customer purchase on June 2 when the catalog begins. Stampin’ Up! expects to have enough inventory to meet customer demand at the end of June or early July. I’ll keep you posted on a date.
A COOL WAY TO GET BLENDABILITIES NOW: Blendabilities Markers are available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators immediately, including the option to add them to the $50 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit when you join or placing a demonstrator order after you join (and getting the demonstrator discount)!
Join Stampin’ Up! and my Team for a low discounted cost of $50Whether you want to start a business of your own or want to be a hobby demo that will enjoy a 20% discount on those Stampin’ Up! products you so love, along with other perks such as my tutorials e-mailed to you as they are created free, check out this great offer.
For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin’ Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value.)
Dates: May 28 – June 30, 2014
- As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life, and you’ll be able to get in on the preorder for the brand new holiday catalog (starts August 1st)!
- Because you’re a new demonstrator you will receive free convention registration!
- A Free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- But wait, there’s more–you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within your first 21 days.
- All starter kit orders must be finalized by June 30, 2014